Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bag Borrow or Steal





Okay. I have a confessions to make. On May 30, 2008 while many of you were standing in long lines anxiously waiting to get inside the movie theater to see Sex and the City, I was scratching my head wondering what all the fuss was about. I usually choose to wait until a movie comes out on DVD to see it. Watching a movie with my feet kicked up on my ottoman, eating popcorn and M&Ms from the comfort of my own home is the best.

In honor of Sex and the City's release on DVD this week, I decided to write about Bag Borrow or Steal. Many of you know that Sarah Jessica Parker's character was impressed by her new assistant's sense of style and was curious how she could afford all of her designer accessories. That's when Jennifer Hudson's character explained how she rented them!

It is no secret that men have been renting their tuxedos and accessories for their wedding day attire for years. So what do you think about women renting for their wedding day accessories?

Take a look at these Tiffany & Co. 8.2 carat diamond earrings. Do you think that you could afford these for your wedding day? What if I told you that you could rent them for a week for $213? Could you afford them now? Just a little something to think about.


No comments: