Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Walk the Dinosaur

Last week, I attended an International Special Events Society (ISES) meeting at Fernbank Natural History Museum here in Atlanta. I took this picture of the partial table set up because I wanted you to see the fabulous chocolate brown and hot pink color combination.



The meeting was held in the Great Hall Atrium under a glass ceiling. I walked up one of the many spiral staircases and enjoyed a beautiful view of the room and the trees outside.

I had a great time networking, eating dinner at the table with, and listening to our personal productivity expert speaker Peggy Duncan surrounded by two very large dinosaurs.


At the end of the night, everyone got to enjoy a delicious piece of the chocolate Valentine's centerpiece. It was a delicious end to a great night.


2 comments:

Lisa M. McGainey said...

I love that foundation for a tablescape. It definitely has that "POP" appeal.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your site and liked it. Hope you'll like mine too. Visit:
So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager