Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Atlanta Occasions Launch Party

Last night, I attended Atlanta Occasions launch party. A great group of not just wedding, but event professionals where there to celebrate the new luxe guide to planning wedding, corporate, and social events.

Heather Vreeland, Publisher & Editor-In-Chief, took a special moment to thank everyone for attending the party and showing her so much support in the process.

I loved the way the room was divided up with sheer at The Foundry at Puritan Mill. I haven't been back since I did a wedding there in September.

The extra long bar and of course the complimentary drinks were a big hit. I admit that I enjoyed my favorite......champagne of course.


The flowers and the illuminated tables were beautiful. As you can see by the empty glasses on table, a good time was had by all.

No comments: