Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Four Weddings on TLC



We all know that there are a lot of wedding shows on TV now. One show that I like watching is called Four Weddings. A new season premiers on TLC this Fridays at 10 PM. Four Weddings is a show where 4 brides compete by judging each other's weddings based on major details such as the venue, dress, food, originality, and overall guest experience. The bride that scores the most wins a four star honeymoon.
One of the reasons that I like watching the show is because I like hearing each bride's difference perceptions. It's very interesting to me how everyone can be at the same wedding and have totally difference impressions. Sometimes the wedding that I liked the best wins and sometimes I am disappointed at the outcome, but that's another reason that I like the show.

Photo

No comments: