Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Inspire Smart Success Experience



I am always eager to learn how to grow my business and make it better for my clients and myself. So I regularly attend conferences and networking events.



Last week, I attended Inspire Smart Success produced by Stacie Francombe. It was more than just a conference, it was an Experience. Look at all the great speakers that we got to learn from. They are top wedding and event industry planners, designers, caterers, producers, publishers, and owners of their own businesses who have been in front of or behind the scenes of television and magazines.



We took several breaks throughout the day to eat breakfast, lunch, and network with the speakers and each other.



The speakers lounged on white leather couches while taking turns telling us about their experiences and answering lots of questions from the attendees.



The view from our W Hotel ballroom was a breath taking view of Midtown Atlanta.



Towards the end of the day, we were delighted to indulge in the dessert bar.



I was so glad that I was able to be a part of this Experience!

No comments: