Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Congratulations Tiffany & Aaron (Part 2)

My October bride told me what flowers she liked and here is the bouquet I designed for her. Hydrangeas, spray roses, and baby's breath look beautiful together. Visit Your Champagne Wishes Events to see more of my designs.
Tiffany did put down her bouquet for a few minutes to entertain her guests. Can you tell that she used to be a cheerleader?
This is such a sweet shot of the newlyweds posing at the bottom of the stairs to the reception area.
It was almost time to depart in their Rolls Royce getaway car, but Aaron couldn't resist dipping his new bride one more time.
Notice the popcorn? The groom loves it, so we had a popcorn favors table for guests to enjoy it too.
Congratulations! Photo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was the photographer on this wedding and I have to say Nicole was amazing to work with. She kept the day running smoothly and the brides bouquet that she designed was beautiful. I can say that one day i hope to get to work with her and her staff again. THEY ARE AWESOME!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.