Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Congratulations Alycia & Ralph (Part 1)

They had me at hello! I was delighted to be a part of Alycia and Ralph's fall wedding.
When the bride described her vision for their wedding, it included the colors champagne and chocolate brown.
I guess you noticed the shoes. Did I mention that there's no place like home? It was the theme of the wedding. (You will see more later.)
This wedding was all about the details, right down to the guy's cufflinks.
It was important to the couple that they didn't see each other before the ceremony, but Alycia sure had her fun teasing Ralph before she walked down the church's center aisle.
Holy Spirit Catholic Church is beautiful church. I loved the stained glass windows.
I had so much fun designing the flowers for this wedding. The bride said it was the best bouquet she has ever seen!.
Stay tuned for part 2! Photos

No comments: