Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Post Election Day Tag



I've been tagged by Stacey Strickler of Affairs To Remember. She is a fellow wedding coordinator from Philadelphia. So here I go!

Here are the instructions: answer the questions below and tag at least 3 other people and indicate them in your tag. Let's keep it going.

1.Did you vote?
2. In which state are you registered?
3. What time did you go to the polls?
4. How long was your wait?
5. Did you incur any problems?
6. What was your reaction when you heard the news that Barack Obama won?
7. Who was the first person you shared your reaction with?
8. Who will you tag ?

My answers:
1. I sure did!
2. Georgia (The Peach State)
3. I voted about 4:00PM on election day.
4. We were in and out in 10 minutes.
5. No problems. I secretly wanted to stand in a long line so that my 18 year old could have a true voting experience her first time out. Oh well! I am proud that she had the desire to register to vote at 18 on her own.
6. I was happy and very proud of Obama.
7. My husband and I were watching the results together all night.
8. I am going to tag:

No comments: