Romantic. Elegant. Creative.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sweet tooth

Earlier this week I attended an Association of Bridal Consultants meeting at Chocolate Pink. I have a bit of a sweet tooth so I could hardly wait to get to this trendy pastry cafe. Let's just say that I was not disappointed.






First, we had fun taking silly pictures in a photo booth that was brought in just for us to enjoy. Then we were treated to fantastic chair massages from a local massage therapist . I have not had a massage in awhile, so I really needed one.




The food by their exclusive caterer Taste was delicious. I enjoyed a Chocolate Pink martini and of course I made several trips to the pastry table.




When you enter on the street level, you may not even notice that they have a great event room upstairs. This cozy spot is perfect for intimate bridal showers, birthday parties, or corporate meetings. The downtown Atlanta skyline can be enjoyed through their floor to ceiling windows.

No comments: